Saving for retirement is important. Some people have the opportunity to save through superannuation schemes, which may also provide some additional benefits. Employers and scheme trustees need specialist advice to ensure that legislative requirements are met and optimal scheme results achieved.
We have wide experience in all aspects of the operation of superannuation schemes, from scheme design and evaluation of service providers through to day to day scheme administration.
We can advise on:
- KiwiSaver issues,
- benefit design and costings,
- selection and monitoring of service providers,
- investment issues, including advice on investment strategy, manager selection and monitoring,
- administration software,
- statutory, FASB and IFRS valuations,
- issues on merger and acquisitions.