Good administration processes are essential for the efficient running of business as well as for prompt and sympathetic dealing with employee benefit inquiries. Some organisations need to provide superannuation administration in-house. Other organisations prefer to outsource their superannuation administration.
We have developed a range of Windows-based administration software packages (including a registry system that was originally developed in-house) that can deal with the simplest to the most complex of superannuation administration requirements. These packages are used by us to provide full administration services.
We can provide complete solutions for defined benefit schemes, defined contribution schemes and KiwiSaver schemes including:
- cash and bank account management,
- calculation and payment of benefits,
- preparation of financial statements,
- communications to members – including internet access,
- insurance requirements,
- FMCA compliance,
- reporting to trustees and regulators,
- full suite of secretarial services.