Investment consulting is a key service that we offer. We can help trustees and other asset owners set in place strategies to navigate challenging investment markets.
For optimal investment outcomes, it is important that the role of each stakeholder is clarified and appropriate responsibilities assigned. Fund trustees and asset managers must agree statements of investment policy and objectives (SIPOs). We offer advice and assistance in managing the resulting investment structure.
We compile and publish a quarterly investment survey, which provides information on the risks and returns of a wide universe of investment managers, and the major KiwiSaver providers.
With our expertise and market knowledge, we can advise on:
- setting and monitoring investment objectives,
- reviewing determining long term investment strategies,
- the optimum investment manager configuration,
- asset/liability modelling,
- appropriate quantitative and qualitative investment performance analysis,
- monitoring investment manager performance.
For copies of the disclosure statements, please contact us directly.