Life insurance is one of the traditional areas for actuarial activity, and there are statutory requirements for actuarial reports. The market is continually evolving and developing new products and changes are being made to relevant international accounting standards. These developments lead to continuing calls for expert actuarial advice.
We have wide experience in all areas of the operation of life insurance as well as in all aspects of actuarial investigations and valuations. We are the Appointed Actuary for several general and life insurers fulfilling the statutory role under the Insurance (Prudential Supervision) Act 2010.
We can advise on:
- administration systems,
- experience and expense analysis,
- product development, planning and pricing,
- market analysis,
- margin on services calculations,
- embedded value, appraisal value and solvency valuations,
- IFRS calculations,
- analyses arising from merger or acquisition.